Nexus 5 is just so beautiful to look at

neolistic

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
The front of the phones uni-body design that matches the matte black side edges make this phone really nice to look at.
Does anyone else agree this is the best looking phone ever? or is it just me?

Krasin

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
It's definitely like a stealth beautiful. It's not overly flashy or anything which I love. It's also got the nicest feel to it of any phone I've held.

Sent from my Nexus 5

berklon

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
I agree.

It has an elegant and minimalist look to it. Sleek and sexy.
By comparison, the iPhone looks too feminine and the Galaxy looks a little toyish

Everyone who has seen my Nexus 5 has come away impressed with the look and performance.

ManInTheBox10

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
It certainly is the most beautiful phone I've seen. It even makes the HTC One look extremely dated which I loved before this. I think the white Nexus looks better but I haven't ordered one yet because I can't make up my mind.

Posted via Android Central App

salutcemoi

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
I agree.

It has an elegant and minimalist look to it. Sleek and sexy.
By comparison, the iPhone looks too feminine and the Galaxy looks a little toyish

Everyone who has seen my Nexus 5 has come away impressed with the look and performance.

I think the Nexus 5 looks super toyish tbh

SeanJamesWright

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I find the Nexus 4 better looking from a design perspective IMO. To the slight curved glass sides on the front to the glass panel on the back with that subtle yet elegant pattern etched underneath that comes to life in the light. I agree that the glass on the back was more fragile as probably not the best material to use on the backs of devices it does have a very classy look to it in which mine is still intact after a year! Don't get me wrong the N5 is a good looking device I just find the N4 to be more of a head turner in the looks department.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I really enjoy the styling of the Nexus 5, Black (which is always great to me), sleek, stealthy. A very nice counterpart to my G2.

G2

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I have 3 phones. Moto x designed at motomaker, a nexus 5 and an iPhone 5s.

The Moto x is the best looking IMO but I do love the look and feel of the n5. I love the aluminum back on my 5s but the huge top and bottom bezels on the iPhone are hideous to me.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I don't think it's the best looking phone, others hold that title. Is it a good looking device, yes. At least that's what I think.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Shilohcane

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I think Apple's 5c phones look like Fisher Price kids toys with their tiny screens that cost $200 more than the Nexus 5. I think Sony has the best looking phones in my opinion but I also don't buy phones because of how they look.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I think Apple's 5c phones look like Fisher Price kids toys with their tiny screens that cost $200 more than the Nexus 5. I think Sony has the best looking phones in my opinion but I also don't buy phones because of how they look.

^ This. This is not an opinion but an objectively stated fact. Even the Apple eaters know their 5c looks like a Fisher Price kids toy. They needz some Nexuscillin.

Tuco Ramirez

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
I disagree. The nexus 4 is nicer looking phone by far. The nexus 5 just looks like a big blob, and that camera on the back is fugly IMHO.

dc9super80

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Beauty is certainly in the eyes of the beholder.. That said, I like the Moto X. The N5 is very sleek looking as well except the camera module looks like a tumor.

Tapatalking on the N7....

skyrockett

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
bought one for myself!! i did overpay for it but what the heck.... Nice phone! i like it although LTE isn't impressive i get the same speed maybe 2-3 mbps more than i use to get on T-Mobie with Nexus 4(Average speed 10-12 Mbps/5mbps )

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Don't feel bad. I would have been willing to overpay for mine too if it meant getting it now vs. waiting for days for one to be in stock and then shipped to me. Fortunately, BestBuy was willing to match Google's price once I showed it to the sales kid. ...but I would have been willing to pay $450 if he hadn't. I just need to find some good ROMs for it now.

G Pad 8.3

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey