nexus 5 exchange

sideshot

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
a lot of you are exchanging your phone for one reason or another wifi ,cell reception, low volume speaker I think we would all love to know if the exchange fixed the problem so if you could post why you sent it in and if it was fixed it might help others thinking of sending theirs in
Thanks

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Hmmm...I haven't had any issues with my Nexus 5, that I've noticed. Perhaps I need to look closer. ...but I don't want anything to be amiss with it. It seems pretty perfect. I want to believe that it is perfect. Why'd ya have to go an raise some doubt?

sMt73

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I have not heard anything on this, and two of my buddies have had theirs for almost two weeks now, and are still in the honeymoon phase with their N5's, so I doubt any flaws would be noticed.

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Well I sent mine in because the camera lens cover fell off, then I noticed other things such as 3 tiny stuck green pixels on the screen, very loose power button that would constantly make noise as I touched the screen.

I felt as if my replacement was possibly refurbished.. and the first thing I noticed was a huge stuck green pixel, a blue, and a red all in the bottom left area of the phone. The green one is so bright and noticeable I just don't think I could stand it. I called for a refund but I was thinking of trying a 3rd replacement and hoping for the best because I really do love the phone..

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Well I sent mine in because the camera lens cover fell off, then I noticed other things such as 3 tiny stuck green pixels on the screen, very loose power button that would constantly make noise as I touched the screen.

I felt as if my replacement was possibly refurbished.. and the first thing I noticed was a huge stuck green pixel, a blue, and a red all in the bottom left area of the phone. The green one is so bright and noticeable I just don't think I could stand it. I called for a refund but I was thinking of trying a 3rd replacement and hoping for the best because I really do love the phone..

Wow. :(

Nexuscillin V

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair