How to Remove "nexus5" from the screen

gm10

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
My new Nexus 5 phone came with logo "nexus5" right in the middle of the screen. How can I get rid of it?

Thanks in advance for the help.

JRDEMASKUS

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
I have not removed the shipping screen protector either.
Looks good, like it belongs there.
My wife laughs at me every time she sees it!

dan1431

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I too left on the factory applied Screen Protector as I think the Nexus 5 looks cool.

As well my girlfriend thinks it is funny and laughs whenever she sees it.

Dan

TechZOnline

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I said it elsewhere too, I think the manufacturer should spend the few dollars more and incl a good screen protector as standard (without text on it naturally), since I'm sure the standard one they apply also has cost involved.

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I left it there until I received an actual screen protector. I did try nail polish remover because the factory screen protectors work really well sometimes, but no luck.

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
How do you folks even see the screen ? Mine has some kind of rectangular card board box surrounding it...can't even access the power button....;)

Posted via Android Central App

pseudoware

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
My Nexus 5 came shipped with a cardboard box around it, making it difficult to use the phone and fit it in my pocket. Please help.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
I've been putting my nexus in the back pocket (cause I'm a girl) and I've been doing that for 1 week and I realized that there is a faint purple blush on the top left on my screen, I contacted Google and they did nothing (IF YOU ARE A GIRL OR BOY NEVER PUT YOUR NEXUS ON THE **** POCKET LOL)

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC