How many are going naked?

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I bought a couple of slim cases but I'm loving the feel of naked so much that I can't bear covering her up. Anyone else going naked?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I was going naked since I got it (White 32 gig) but have fell in love with the Spigen Nexus 5 Ultra thin air case. While I will admit it won't offer much protection if you drop it but hell you are naked anyway. The case is extremely thin, light , slick and has a good feel to it when you hold it in the hand. If you order it from Spigen it's $19.99 plus s/h. I ordered from amazon and got it for 9.99 so it was a great deal. Check it out if you care to.

soma4society

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Yep, no case here either. And I *always* use a case, so this is a first. When the Play store drops the price of the official nexus case to under $20, I may bite (are they even offering it in black yet?). Until then, birthday suit...

Posted from my N5 via the Android Central App

Sharky19

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I got the white model and love the naked look so no case for me. I had an iPhone 5 before and had to keep it in a case because it was far too prone to scratches and dents. As nice as it looked, it is a shame because the edges would get damaged and I couldn't enjoy the beauty of the phone. Plus I felt that it would slip out of my hand.

The N5 on the other hand, is plastic and I love it. Not case for a month now and loving it.

madlaw1071

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Naked unless and until either Element or UAG make a case for the N5. What's out there now is pure crap. Had a Spigen Thin Armor and the buttons didnt work.

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Any case I've ever bought, I always tend to take them off after a few days. My N5 will be bare naked for the foreseeable future.

Viventis

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
I have ordered a case, mostly because the front glass is flush and therefore touches any surface you place the phone. Same with the camera on the back.

stevec_ny

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
I bought the Spigen Ultra Hybrid, but lately it's feeling a little "chunky" to me. I mainly got it to protect the back camera from getting scratched, but the phone definitely feels better caseless.

pre1561

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I love my phone too much and depend on it too much to not have a case on it.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 4

pespule

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
i use a pouch so it doesn't get dirty/discolored from my jeans but is easily retrievable and i can show it off. and also if the phone were to ever fall out my pocket while getting out of the car or something, i know it wont get dinged up.

RandomContent

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Amazing Space age technology - several hundred dollars

20 cents worth of plastic - $25-50

Not worth it.

Also, why am I keeping the phone in perfect condition for it's next owner? My last three phones all look good still, and they never had cases

maverick7526

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I never put cases on any of the phones I have had. Plus the N5 just looks so sexy! Why would you cover it up?? I was worried once though, I left it in my hoodie pocket, and when I got home I did not realize it was still in there. So i thought damn I have to drive all the way back to work. So i go to put my hoodie on, and there it is in the pocket! It is a seriously light phone. It would just feel wrong putting a case on this badboy.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad