N5 4.4.1 ota

anon(8256055)

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the update!! Think I'll wait until it's pushed OTA, as I don't want to go through a stock recovery reboot at this point.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

yfan

Nov 28, 2009
Visit site
Ooh thanks! I just sideloaded it. Device is booting up now. I'm waiting with all the patience of a kid in a candy store.

Small_law

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Is PPTP VPN still broken in 4.4.1? I can't get it to receive packets even though I can connect to my VPN. The behavior is the same as it was with 4.4. I don't think it is anything on my end. my other devices connect just fine.

Small_law

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Nevermind, I have an issue on my end. I can't really test things until later. Still, has anyone been able to use a VPN after the update? And what about Exchange? I never seemed to have this problem, but I think plenty of people did on 4.4.

Rayzaa

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Im going to wait for it to come to my phone. Sure would be nice if the external speaker volume got a boost as well with this update.

ludesleep

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
If flashing through twrp, do we flash over or do a wipe first?

****update****

Using twrp, I flashed this on top of the stock image and did not lose root.

Last edited:

maverick7526

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I keep mashing the update button! Does anyone know if being on Sprint will delay anything? After coming from a Galaxy Nexus on their network I am still skeptical, even though all the evidence points to this being like a normal Nexus update.

craigrn16

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone on here got the update over the air. Cause side loading is not working for me

Posted via Android Central App

yfan

Nov 28, 2009
Visit site
I keep mashing the update button! Does anyone know if being on Sprint will delay anything? After coming from a Galaxy Nexus on their network I am still skeptical, even though all the evidence points to this being like a normal Nexus update.
No. Being on Sprint won't delay anything, since the update will come directly from Google. Either have patience or sideload it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk