How to Replace the Nexus 5 Cracked Screen

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Posted By alina on December 8th, 2013

It?s well known that the Nexus 5 front glass, digitizer and LCD are fused together to the display frame. This means although you only crack one of the three parts, you have to replace the entire Nexus 5 screen. Thanks to the complete Nexus 5 disassembly and assembly video from LE55ONS, you can learn how to replace the Nexus 5 cracked screen yourself. You can also learn how to replace other broken parts on your Nexus 5 according to this video. ETrade Supply is always your prime choice to get the Nexus 5 replacement parts. Please note the DIY repair will void the warranty of your device but may save money.

Watch this video to find how to repair the cracked screen on your Nexus 5.

In fact, if you only need to fix the Nexus 5 cracked screen, you don?t have to disassemble many small parts as this video, like the small components on the back cover. Therefore, if you find the video is a little complicated, you can follow the step-by-step tutorial below to replace the cracked screen on your Nexus 5.

Shilohcane

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Thanks that was a good view of the Nexus 5. It hurt me to watch him pry off parts of a working phone when he started pulling stuff glued on just to show us how to do it. However I think I could replace a battery using that video which is all that I would ever try to do.

Jim Rastall

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Well I don't know if this is a first but with a case and a screen protector on and the phone being in my inside jacket pocket I managed to smash the glass or should I say the glass managed to break itself! It took no knocks or bashes but is now smashed like a groom on his stag do! Plus the phone looks slightly bent but I'm putting this down to the screen spread with all the cracks.

Posted via Android Central App

Juan Pablo Palacios

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
hi my screen nexus 5 screen glas is broke , the screen and touch works perfect... i need to know where cain i buy tehe front glass only i just foun the entire screen an d its so expensive , thanks

palandri

Apr 30, 2009
Visit site
hi my screen nexus 5 screen glas is broke , the screen and touch works perfect... i need to know where cain i buy tehe front glass only i just foun the entire screen an d its so expensive , thanks

From the 1st post in this thread? It says, "...This means although you only crack one of the three parts, you have to replace the entire Nexus 5 screen...."

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49