Weird Firefox browser issue using 4.4.2 on Nexus 5. Please help!

spacejockey

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
Okay so this happens sometimes. When I search for something and it loads up it sort shows the search bar searching but shows the same image underneath it I can't get a picture but if you imagine it shows the search bar like this - it copies it underneath, it doesn't seem to affect anything. But is it something I should be worrying about?

spacejockey

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
I've tried countless times but it happens so fast I simply am not fast enough. You may be able to replicate it, if you go into the firefox app and enter the browser to search for something it starts to offer suggestions. If you click a suggestion, watch the screen and it sort of flickers.

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
I've tried countless times but it happens so fast I simply am not fast enough. You may be able to replicate it, if you go into the firefox app and enter the browser to search for something it starts to offer suggestions. If you click a suggestion, watch the screen and it sort of flickers.

just to push this thread up a bit, I can't replicate it because I don't have an N5, see if anybody else can test it.