No Network (needed to restart phone)

hell911

May 5, 2012
Visit site
this morning my phone was working fine, then at about 2pm, the signal went OFF, then i had to restart my phone to fix this issue.

is this phone problem or sim card problem?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
this morning my phone was working fine, then at about 2pm, the signal went OFF, then i had to restart my phone to fix this issue.

is this phone problem or sim card problem?
It could be just a random issue with the network at that time. Often times, a simple toggle of airplane mode or data will bring back services. Have you had issues since?

hell911

May 5, 2012
Visit site
i've had this issue with my other phone last month. but this thing rarely happens.

next time i'll try to do airplane mode.

------------------------------
today, the signal was OFF for about 4 hours.

gidgiddonihah

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I had signal problems on my Nexus 5. It didn't like to connect to LTE and when it did it would be the first to drop it when I was with friends and family on the same network. Restarting would get it to connect to LTE correctly. Once or twice in the two weeks I owned the original it flat out would not connect to a data network (Found out when it wouldn't send MMS messages) until a reboot. A replacement has fixed the problem I believe. Have only had the replacement one full day though so we will see.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk