-Restart your phone on safe-mode
-Go to camera app, you'll see the switch button again
-Restart your phone as normal
-its there :D
:mad::mad::mad::mad::eek::eek:

Jeet4

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
I do tons of hangouts with my family and I noticed that I cant select the front camera anymore, just the rear or no camera. Today I looked into it a little further and now I dont have the front camera option within the camera application. It was there like 2 or 3 days ago. Anyone else have this problem I am on 4.4.2 for about a week now so I am not 100% sure it was that broke the front camera. Any advice before I have to wipe??

Front camera options disappeared

twa2eurpe

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi am facing a problem with my front camera. Can you help me to get it back.

This may seem like unlikely solution but it worked for me. After looking for solutions off the internet and finding none, reseting the phone and calling the manufacturer who didn't have any solutions, I decided I didn't use the camera that much and would just use the phone as is until I couldn't stand it any longer. So, I started putting apps back on that got lost with the reset. One of the apps was Stocard which I knew required the back facing camera but I gave it a try anyway. Dang camera worked with Stocard and to my surprise and delight the camera must have reset altogether because my camera works normally again. I'm still amazed.

Saazbaloch

Jan 18, 2019
Visit site
I do tons of hangouts with my family and I noticed that I cant select the front camera anymore, just the rear or no camera. Today I looked into it a little further and now I dont have the front camera option within the camera application. It was there like 2 or 3 days ago. Anyone else have this problem I am on 4.4.2 for about a week now so I am not 100% sure it was that broke the front camera. Any advice before I have to wipe??

Same problem bro

lateka Bradley

Feb 4, 2019
Visit site
I went to get my screen replaced on my lg style 4
and now my front camera isn't working. I have went to settings and cleared cache, I have clear data. I have turned my phone on and on. It's show a switch icon when I go to use my camera, Facebook Live, Instagram, or snap chat. My camera app works just fine but my front camera isn't working. How do I get this fixed.