How To Show Battery Percentage

JohnnyBroccoli

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
What about Battery Percentage for KitKat, develoled by XDA Developer?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
It's better than nothing but you can't really see the reading until you're down below 45% or so. I'd like to find a better alternative as well. Don't like using the Battery Doctor one because it just doesn't look clean.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
System settings > Battery is all I need :). Otherwise, two finger slide down from top as mentioned above to have the tiles show in the notification area.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I have used this app with all my devices. Even tho it has not been updated since 2010 it still works fine. I like to save apks to my own server since some updates from the play store have broken perfectly good apps in the passed. Its just a widget to show basic system parameters and acts as a shortcut to the related settings section.

Play store doesn't list it as compatible with much since it hasn't been updated so I attached the apk. Just use a file manager like X-plore to install.

Attachments

• System Info Widget_2.2.apk
    1.9 MB · Views: 78

p3ntyne

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
It's better than nothing but you can't really see the reading until you're down below 45% or so. I'd like to find a better alternative as well. Don't like using the Battery Doctor one because it just doesn't look clean.

What do you mean by 'not clean'?

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463