Whatsapp and Nexus 5

AndroidDario

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
I select the picture, add it and send it. Bit nothing happens, and? the picture is noto showed in the chat.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Does the person you send it to say they didn't receive it?

If the photo is in a protected or hidden folder it may not send. Try copying it to a safe folder, and rename it. See if it will work then.

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2

AndroidDario

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
No hidden or secret folders, I choose the picture directly from the Pictures gallery. And everything stops.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
No hidden or secret folders, I choose the picture directly from the Pictures gallery. And everything stops.

Did you try rebooting the phone? It could be a conflict with a new app?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Still doesn't work.
How can I take a video, so you can sede what happens?

I haven't done that myself yet. Is is possible just to take a screenshot and post it? (Power button and volume down at the same time.)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

AndroidDario

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
You wouldn't understand nothing. Imagine a chat: past or currently messages. Imagine you want to send a picture. You click on the "Add Media", select the source "IMAGE", choose the picture you want to send, then you click SEND. Once you click this button, you go back to the chat and nothing happens. No picture displayed, no sending temptative, no message. It's like you haven't done anything.

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Works fine for me.

I open a conversation, click the Paper Clip icon at top of the screen, select Gallery from the dropdown choices which appear, select an image, click Send.

I just successfully sent my wife am image using that procedure. Just curious: what happens if you go directly to the Gallery, select an image, tap the Share icon, and then tap WhatsApp? Does it work if you do it that way?

What version of WhatsApp are you running? Open WhatsApp, tap the menu icon at top right of screen, tap Settings, tap About. I am on Version 2.11.152.

DigitalReality

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Try following.
Open galary
Select that picture
Use share option
Select What's app room list
Then select contact you are interested in..

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37