Any premium (leather or aluminum) cases for the Nexus 5?

el3ctronics

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm in the market for a nice case or bumper made with premium materials (leather or aluminum) for my Nexus 5. I'd go for either a bumper, snap case, or folio style case but I can't seem to find any well designed cases on the market for this device. Has anyone found anything? Thanks.

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Portenzo has announced that they're working on their lineup for the N5. To give an idea of what you can expect, consider the nicer N4 options they've produced (Alano SLIM Case for Google Nexus 4). As to the quality, I have an Alano Tesoro case for my N7 (2012) and it is outstanding in terms of material, finishing, overall workmanship... not inexpensive, but you can see why once you get your hands on one.

anon(8256055)

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
These cases look really nice. Does anyone have any real world experience with this company and their leather?

I've been using the flip cover case for a few weeks. Excellent quality, slim fit, magnetic wake feature. Shipment is slow because it comes from Hong Kong.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

fauxreal

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
if anyones looking for cheap faux leather wallet case, Amazon.com - SUPCASE Google Nexus 5 Premium Wallet Leather Case (Brown) - Support Auto Sleep/Wake (Smart Cover Function), Hard Shell Case, Built-in Credit Card/ID Card Slot - Home And Garden Products is really awesome, just got it. turns screen off and on upon closing opening cover too

I bought this one off of etsy. Nexus 5 / 4 wallet with silicone case in SOIL by zenokleather It's a bit expensive, but I figured what the hell right. I got the soil brown. Can post thoughts on it when I receive it.

those looks really nice!! If I had the money :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995