My nexus 5 just arrived

Adam Kinder

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
My Nexus 5 just arrived so cannot wait to finish work so I can use it. Can any recommend any cases for the nexus 5??

Posted via Android Central App

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Cruzerlite cases seem to have good drop protection (I saw the drop test video), but they do add some bulk.

Sent from my LG-LG870 using Tapatalk 2

Shilohcane

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
You would find more info in the "Nexus 5 Accessories" folder pinned at the top of this forum. I love my Spigen Slim Armor Case for Nexus 5. Last week my phone fell from a height of over 5 foot from a shelf that got bumped and hit on the face on hard ceramic tile. It didn't even sound like it hit hard on the tile floor and the case protected my N5 from any damage.

The Spigen Slim Armor Case adds very little extra bulk since the case is tight and I think it looks better with the Gold case than naked.

Amazon.com: Spigen Slim Armor Case for Nexus 5 - Retail Packaging - Champagne Gold: Cell Phones & Accessories

Last edited:

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I have the Spigen Slim Armor and it looks great, fits well, and does the job of protection.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

+1 on the slim armor. I've had tons of phone cases over the years and it is by far the best case I've ever used.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Spigen Neo Hybrid case is great! It looks great and has a good form factor.

Let us know how you enjoy the device and if you have any questions!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Adam Kinder

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Thank you everyone for your comments i bought a spigen neo hybrid as I didn't want to add much bulk to the phone

Posted via Android Central App

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Congrats! My nexus still isn't here yet even though ups said it would be by 3pm..anyway I ordered two cruzerlite cases and they should be here tomorrow. I had the same case on my nexus 4 and they were great. This is coming from someone who doesn't like cases. If you want I can post pictures tomorrow when they get here.

Mr Geek

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
My phone arrive today, and case the same time. Here the linkhttp://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FGQ3SPW/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 this case is slim and has good grip for the phone.

JohnnyBroccoli

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
I have the silver Neo Hybrid and am very pleased so far. Though I'm not sure how to take it off....ha. Probably best for the phone though. Have dropped it on its' face numerous times already and the ever so slight lip of the case has saved it from getting even the slightest of scratches.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463