ART with Xposed Framework

p3ntyne

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I recently installed Xposed Framework on my phone and have found that I cannot activate ART - Is there any way that I can?

Also, I was wondering if there is any way of doing these tweaks with ART (not including custom ROM's.)

Thank you,

p3ntyne

Posted via Android Central App

remixkilla

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
No xposed cannot work with art. It disables the ability to use art as long as it is installed.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

p3ntyne

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
No xposed cannot work with art. It disables the ability to use art as long as it is installed.

I recently disabled XF and enabled ART and found performance increases and bettery battery life. Would you know of a way to show battery percentage (upper right), get a Holo Dark theme and have wifi signal show as percent without using XF?

Thanks in advanced.

remixkilla

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
I recently disabled XF and enabled ART and found performance increases and bettery battery life. Would you know of a way to show battery percentage (upper right), get a Holo Dark theme and have wifi signal show as percent without using XF?

Thanks in advanced.

I know that stock KitKat shows percentage only when you reach 50-30%. I'm sorry but I don't know of a way to have holo dark theme or WiFi showing as percentage without Xposed.

p3ntyne

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
Okay, thx. It doesn't really matter anymore as I discovered the Moto X optimised dalvik libraries which I am using instead.

Nephatiu

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I know that stock KitKat shows percentage only when you reach 50-30%. I'm sorry but I don't know of a way to have holo dark theme or WiFi showing as percentage without Xposed.

You do know you can add the percentage for any charge in the settings?

Settings > Interface > Status Bar
There used to be a "Circle with percentage" and "percentage" option in "Battery status style" until 4.3, but in 4.4 it's the setting right underneath saying: "Show battery status percentage", which works with any of the settings above. ;p

Grtz,

~ Nephatiu ;)

p3ntyne

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
You do know you can add the percentage for any charge in the settings?

Settings > Interface > Status Bar
There used to be a "Circle with percentage" and "percentage" option in "Battery status style" until 4.3, but in 4.4 it's the setting right underneath saying: "Show battery status percentage", which works with any of the settings above. ;p

Grtz,

~ Nephatiu ;)

Do you have a nexus 5? Or are you using a custom ROM?

deakelem

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
he was asking how to do it running stock (which isnt possible) you must be running CM or something where the battery options are what you mentioned. Stock doesnt even have the circle battery icon either.

Last edited:

Axe

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Maybe this question has an obvious answer:
Why doesn't stock or even the Nexus version of Android include a percentage-based battery meter, or at least the option to switch between battery meter formats like in the custom ROMs? After all this time, it seems like a no-brainer feature to include.

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
I had no idea xposed switched ART off. Since I installed it I've notice much shorter battery life and I guess this is why. With ART my nexus lasted all day but now I'm charging mid day so to last through the day.