Nexus 5 default background

Fabrizio Micale

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I have tried anything but can't get the default plain blue background on my nexus 5... Sorry for the stupid question but... Any help?
Thanks

Posted via Android Central App

Fabrizio Micale

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
Actually this is not what I'm talking about... I know how to change a wallpaper or a background. I just need to get the default blue background back...

Fabrizio Micale

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
Is there a plain blue background on a new phone? I start to doubt I have even seen it sorry guys...! But in case anyone knows an answer, I'll be waiting for it...

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Is there a plain blue background on a new phone? I start to doubt I have even seen it sorry guys...! But in case anyone knows an answer, I'll be waiting for it...

Do you mean like in the app drawer (the n5 doesn't have that background)?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site

No, the default is the picture shown on the box and i do not see any plain wallpaper options on the phone.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Here you go!

picture003ra.jpg

No, wait ...:p

Seriously, though, I've never seen a default plain blue background. When I first powered up my N5 (and if you were to factory reset yours), I get the abstract design from the box cover that looks like a "5."