Is that an iPhone 6???

jtb79

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm a high school teacher and coach. Yesterday I was getting out of my vehicle and responding to a message. I had just received my Spigen Neo Hybrid with the satin trim on the sides and put it on the night before. I noticed the kids looking at me and talking and when I walked up I heard one of them say "ask him.". So I proceeded to ask them what they wanted to know and the kid said "is that the iPhone 6?". I laughed out loud and said no sir, Nexus 5. He said "Whoah, that's an awesome phone coach."

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm a high school teacher and coach. Yesterday I was getting out of my vehicle and responding to a message. I had just received my Spigen Neo Hybrid with the satin trim on the sides and put it on the night before. I noticed the kids looking at me and talking and when I walked up I heard one of them say "ask him.". So I proceeded to ask them what they wanted to know and the kid said "is that the iPhone 6?". I laughed out loud and said no sir, Nexus 5. He said "Whoah, that's an awesome phone coach."

Two words: Pure Awesome!!!!

mcelmeel17

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Totally just made my day. Haha my gf has the iPhone 5s and I just laugh to myself when I see her use it. My phone is 100 times more productive and as far as I'm concerned, siri I is a complete gimmick compared to Google now. With that said, the iPhone has a nice chasis but I'll take the soft touch of my n5 over it any day. And the 1080p screen 8D

jtb79

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Totally just made my day. Haha my gf has the iPhone 5s and I just laugh to myself when I see her use it. My phone is 100 times more productive and as far as I'm concerned, siri I is a complete gimmick compared to Google now. With that said, the iPhone has a nice chasis but I'll take the soft touch of my n5 over it any day. And the 1080p screen 8D

I agree. Siri is great for setting reminders but the OK Google feature has been something I'm using more and more everyday and making me more productive, not to mention the speech recognition blows apple away in my experience.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084