Nexus 5 Custom Wallpaper Slideshow

KevoPJ

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
I have been trying to find an app that works since purchasing the Nexus 5 that will allow a custom wallpapers act as a slideshow. I used to have a Samsung Galaxy S2 and there were plenty of apps that worked. The only ones available cannot find the folder I want to use the photos for the slideshow or crop the photos and make the app useless. I am looking for something that will allow intervals, fit photo to screen(keeping the HD clarity of the photo), and compatibility. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

flick0416

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
You might try Bitmado. It does what you're describing with random pics, but you may be able to set up your own folder on there with your own and set to only display those. Not 100% sure it'll work, but it'd be worth looking into.

Yman Juran

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone found an App that can do this...Nexus 5 Custom Wallpaper Slideshow.. Where you can customize the settign so only your own pictures are shown as wall paper with an interval
?

KevoPJ

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
bump

Bitmado does not work the way I need it to.
It finds my folder, but I cant select all the photos at once. And when I select the photo I want to use, it crops it to the point of the photo not being worth viewing in a slideshow.

Anyone find or know of a custom wallpaper slideshow that works well with the Nexus 5?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar