A tip for anyone going from verizon to tmobile

brun019822

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
First I want to say that this phone is awesome! I recently upgraded all of my 4 lines to the iphone 5s 32gb back in sept. after the news broke regarding tmobile paying etf I decided to switch to tmobile since I would be saving over $150 a month on my phone bill, but I didnt want to trade in my 4 iphone 5s which tmobile valued it at $296!! so I went to tmobile site to see which phone was eligible for the trade in program after doing some research and price comparison I found that the cheapest phone I could trade in was the blackberry curve, I picked up 4 blackberry curve on ebay for $15 each, they arrived today in the mail I went and activated all four into my verizon account picked up the wife and kids and headed to tmobile store. we all got the nexus 5 now the wife and kids love the phone everybody is happy (for a change)! since it takes up to 8 weeks after you send it in your final bill in order for you to get the gift card. im going to sell all the iphones either craigslist or ebay (i will try craigslist first no fees, less hassle) after its sold I will use the money to pay the etf fee and final bill and when the gift card from tmobile arrives I will use that money to payoff the phones. I hope this info will help someone that is in the same situation that I was in. thanks

PS I hope it makes since. Im very tired right now