Google+ has a cache of 1.3 gigs and is my most used so in history?

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site
What's going on. Gsam battery says it's been running the most among all my apps and it's cache is up to 1.3 gigs.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
What's going on. Gsam battery says it's been running the most among all my apps and it's cache is up to 1.3 gigs.
You can clear the cache since it won't erase any user information. Not sure why it got so high in the first place, but now you can track it and see if it's still happening

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I did that and I also stopped it from running and an going to watch it for a fee hours here and see what happens.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Cool. Let me know how it goes
If it was draining the battery, try setting it to update manually, not "push" or any set interval

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site
Okay so it's still happening. I just keep clearing the cache whether it gets up to 500 mb. It's annoying because it gets up there in about an hour or two. Thankfully I have unlimited data from Sprint but this is not right.

PacManDroid

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Download Clean Master. It helps clear out memory and with the recent update it is a beautiful and extremely functional app. It will help the problem.

Posted via Android Central App

techydavid

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
Download Clean Master. It helps clear out memory and with the recent update it is a beautiful and extremely functional app. It will help the problem.

Posted via Android Central App

Although he might sound like spam, it's true. According to the app I cleared out 1.2 gigs total. And I just got it last week!

From mah shiny new Nexus 5

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I checked mine because I was trying to figure out why Google+ is using so much data and battery power even though I have it set to wi-fi only, and no notifications. My Cache was 1.2 GB as well, so I cleared it and now it's like 1mb. We'll see how it goes but that seemed odd to me. No reason for the Cache to go that high.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1