nexus 5 preferred network type

lanching123

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I have an unusual issue with my nexus 5. I am currently on sprint and whenever I restart my phone my "preferred network type" changes to global instead of the LTE (recommended) I had it set to before the reset. Is there any way to prevent this from happening? Is anyone else having this issue? Thanks for your help

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site
Of wow I thought it was just me. I'm on sprint as well and this same thing keeps happening when I restart . let me know if you figure it out.

ay

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I have an unusual issue with my nexus 5. I am currently on sprint and whenever I restart my phone my "preferred network type" changes to global instead of the LTE (recommended) I had it set to before the reset. Is there any way to prevent this from happening? Is anyone else having this issue? Thanks for your help

Call Sprint to correct this problem. I had the same problem when I got my Nexus 5, and Sprint was able to re-provision the phone on their system (or something like that!), and that corrected the issue. Apparently it is a problem they're aware of with regards to Nexus 5's on their network.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463