Can music files be accessed form offline mode using google drive?

joe024

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
Hey there guys i need some info on the following. I am new to android and this is my first phone Nexus 5 so i really have no clue how to go about it. Just getting used to this. So forgive me if i am gonna ask you something dumb. So here's the thing i have a nexus 5 16 gb version. I was thinking of saving my videos especially my music mp3 files in google drive since i read that it could be accessed even in offline mode. So i was thinking whether i could save my files there and using offline mode can i view, and play those files if so i could reduce my phone internal memory space. Thatt's why? and what's with the google play music heard even you can do the same in that except when you choose some files to be offline it downloads to your phone internal memory so i don't want that since it consumes space. Pls do tell me if there's some other way of doing things like this or using some other app especially for music. Your help would be great and sorry if it was a lame question :p Hey guys pls do give me review about The Picture quality, Battery, Sound Quality for Nexus5 Thanks a lot in advance. :)

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Well, everything that you can use offline will inevitably take up space in your phone's internal storage. Both Google Drive and Play Music give you Cloud storage and let you select which files you want to download to your phone for offline access (for Music you need an All Access subscription for this).

If you want to avoid keeping a copy in your phone, then you can only access the files stored in any of those services with an active network connection and not offline.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair