Visual voicemail for AT&T?

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I loved using the AT&T branded visual voicemail app since I started using android with the Galaxy s2 skyrocket and then the s3 and s4 but the app says it is not compatible with my nexus 5

Stein357

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
I personally like Google Voice because it can be integrated in with the dialer. Maybe you should give it another try? That being said, you should be able to download it right from the app store or side load it.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I personally like Google Voice because it can be integrated in with the dialer. Maybe you should give it another try? That being said, you should be able to download it right from the app store or side load it.

I don't like it the first time and not going to try it again....I just prefer the AT&T app

It works fine on my Nexus 5. When Nexus 5 first released, the app didn't say it is incompatible with N5. I download and installed from app store directly.
I got my Nexus 5 yesterday and tells me it isn't compatible

foxbat121

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Integration with dialer isn't that important for checking VVM. The problem with GV is that if you switch phones between different platforms often, you will find you unable to retrieve your voice mail if you happen to use a phone without GV app.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude