App freezing

joselito76

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I just wanted to blow some steam. Every music app that I use including YouTube, if I open the app or I do anything while the phone is switching between 3g and 4G or losing signal the app freeze. To the point that I have to restart the app . on batanga app I actually have to force close to make it work, not only that 3 times the phone Froze to the point that I need it to restart. It happens while opening the settings app. And you would say is an electronic it happens, but it's not true it can be done right. I own the iPhone 5s for 4 month no app ever Froze on me, and I never had to reset the phone so yes it can be done right.

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
There may just be something faulty with your particular unit. That has never occurred on my N5, and I've never seen that specific problem mentioned on these forums until now. Try wiping the system cache partition, in case there's some bad bit of data residing there that is causing issues. You won't lose any personal data. Reset: Google Nexus 5 | T-Mobile Support

joselito76

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
This sucker is going to give me a heart attack. I almost trow the ******* out the window. Short story driving down the road with a friend I open opera do do some searching start typing bu ya the sucker freeze nothing, so I decided to leave it in the car come back hour and a half later sucker still frozen. Doesn't any body is having this issue at all? Is it hard ware, software what? I am calling Google tomorrow 6 times this month.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae