Folders in Google Photos

RG129

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I think with the latest Google+ Update, it modified the Photos app. Now my only option is to display all photos grouped together whereas before, you could sort by Camera photos, and then look into your different folders. Can anybody confirm? I don't find this useful at all, and really don't want to go back to using the Gallery app.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I think with the latest Google+ Update, it modified the Photos app. Now my only option is to display all photos grouped together whereas before, you could sort by Camera photos, and then look into your different folders. Can anybody confirm? I don't find this useful at all, and really don't want to go back to using the Gallery app.

folders are now on the left menu(hamburger menu ie 3 lines) swipe from left and scroll down to see folders

RG129

May 16, 2010
Visit site
folders are now on the left menu(hamburger menu ie 3 lines) swipe from left and scroll down to see folders

Now that I've found the folders, I've noticed that it's not listing all my folders containing photos! It's only showing about 6 or so folders even though I've sorted photos into like 10+ folders. I tried restarting the phone and the app still isn't finding and loading all folders. Does anybody else have this problem?

Jonathan Parker

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm having the same issue where only about 5 folders are showing in the list. I've got over 15 folders that the gallery app finds & displays correctly.

My mobile isn't a Nexus 5 however, it's a Moto G. But, this looks like it's an issue with the app, rather than a specific mobile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz