Nexus 5: question about badges

ntamim2006

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I have nexus 5 and i want app badges like in iphone.. On the app icon red circle that count unread massage and calls.. There is option for this without some luncher?

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: question about badges

I have nexus 5 and i want app badges like in iphone.. On the app icon red circle that count unread massage and calls.. There is option for this without some luncher?

Welcome to the forums.
I don't think this can be done without a launcher.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site

You can install a widget for unread notifications that display just as app icons. Search the Play Store for "unread notifications widget" and see what interest you. Note that the icon may appear different if the developer is using a particular icon not included with the Nexus 5.

By the way, welcome to the forums!

ntamim2006

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site

Thank you for the answers.. The app that you suggest is good but there is problem that there is'nt an option to put widget icons on the dock bar and its disappointed..

jrvtecaccord

May 12, 2012
Visit site

Not sure why you don't want to use a launcher, but it will give you what you want and the most flexibility. I personally use Nova.

ny6ydygy.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk