Facebook

joselito76

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
After I put the phone on Art Facebook won't up date unless I close the app and opened. It just saying refreshing. I let it sit for 5minutes and nothing, completely close the app, open the app there you go update. By the way I am talking about the news feed.

Posted via Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I've been noticing this as well, but I wasn't sure if it was my home wi-fi signal, or just Facebook being kind of a lousy app.

RionDunn

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
I kind of experience the same issue. Just not exactly. I find that Facebook runs crappy on all mobile platforms. I recently had an iPhone and the app for iOS was just as crappy. The Facebook app for Android ART or Dalvik performed horribly either way. It is what it is I guess. I find that Facebook crushes my battery, at least I think it does anyways. I don't know what else could be running that would cause strenuous drain. I have a Nexus 5 btw running ART.

Posted via Android Central App

kd0h

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
I thought it was because I Greeify'd it, not because of ART....hmmmm

Either way, I do notice this as well but only here and there. It does not happen every time I open Facebook. It doesn't bother me much to be honest, but I am sure will eventually fixed once ART is the standard.

antilles76

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
For what it's worth, I am on the latest Facebook beta, ART and am not experiencing theses problems. The beta is slightly better than the official version, but it does work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781