Wallbase

jennyfur

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
The N5 is landscape. 1920x1080. That wallpaper should fit fine. Not entirely sure what you're asking (also because nearly all my wallpapers are from wallbase).

mysilly

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Well when I download the wallpaper it gets chopped. I want wallpaper in portrait format not landscape. At the moment my downloaded wallpaper is chopped in half.

Posted via Android Central App

jennyfur

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
Well when I download the wallpaper it gets chopped. I want wallpaper in portrait format not landscape. At the moment my downloaded wallpaper is chopped in half.

Posted via Android Central App
I don't think you're following what I'm saying. Your phone has multiple homescreens that span the entire 1920x1080 resolution, so only part of a full HD wallpaper shows per homescreen. It has nothing to do with being portrait vs. landscape. Your wallpaper isn't being "chopped", the part you want to see is just too big for one screen. And considering that wallpaper has a solid background, you could have easily just edited it yourself if you want the little android part to be smaller while keeping the rest of the background the correct size.

Actually forget everything I just said. I downloaded that wallpaper and the android part isn't too big at all. In fact, it fits rather perfectly. Are you using some sort of app or launcher that is resizing your wallpaper or something? Post a screenshot or something because now I really have no clue what you're talking about as far as it being chopped.
Screenshot_2014-03-15-10-48-35.jpg

mysilly

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
I don't think you're following what I'm saying. Your phone has multiple homescreens that span the entire 1920x1080 resolution, so only part of a full HD wallpaper shows per homescreen. It has nothing to do with being portrait vs. landscape. Your wallpaper isn't being "chopped", the part you want to see is just too big for one screen. And considering that wallpaper has a solid background, you could have easily just edited it yourself if you want the little android part to be smaller while keeping the rest of the background the correct size.

Actually forget everything I just said. I downloaded that wallpaper and the android part isn't too big at all. In fact, it fits rather perfectly. Are you using some sort of app or launcher that is resizing your wallpaper or something? Post a screenshot or something because now I really have no clue what you're talking about as far as it being chopped.
View attachment 108032

Ah Ok I didn't know it scrolled the image. I like your icons, what are they? :)

jennyfur

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
Just edit the pic in one of your picture apps, rotating it to the left or right (depending on what you are going for). Super simple.
I agree it would be super simple to do, but he wasn't looking to rotate it. Then the android would be sideways. And then the dimensions of the wallpaper would be wrong as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon