Thanks to the Community

RionDunn

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
I just wanted to thank the community for all the help and support they have put into this app. Since I have made the jump from iOS to android its been an amazing transition. I'm amazingly impressed with all of the help and kindness that everyone has to offer. The knowledge amongst you all is priceless. Again thanks to all you have made this app possible and all the users out there to are helping all of us on a daily basis! I look forward to speaking more about my N5 with all of you!!! :thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I just wanted to thank the community for all the help and support they have put into this app. Since I have made the jump from iOS to android its been an amazing transition. I'm amazingly impressed with all of the help and kindness that everyone has to offer. The knowledge amongst you all is priceless. Again thanks to all you have made this app possible and all the users out there to are helping all of us on a daily basis! I look forward to speaking more about my N5 with all of you!!! :thumbup:

As always we are happy to help. Glad you are having an easy time with the transition! See you around the forums.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Awesome! Glad to see the transition going well. Let us know if you have any questions, we're all here to help and learn from each other.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay