AT&T 5GB Data Broke

majiklantrn

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Using my Nexus 5 on business AT&T account with unlimited data. I hit 5GB and data has been frozen; No LTE/3G/2G network. Popped the SIM out and put it in a S4, data works fine on LTE and 3G. Anyone else hear about this problem with the Nexus?

Update: Looks like a restore resolved the lose signal, weird.

Last edited:

Iggymart

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Using my Nexus 5 on business AT&T account with unlimited data. I hit 5GB and data has been frozen; No LTE/3G/2G network. Popped the SIM out and put it in a S4, data works fine on LTE and 3G. Anyone else hear about this problem with the Nexus?

Glad to see you were able to resolve this issue. I would also be interested to hear if anyone else has encountered this problem.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I don't recall anyone having this type of issue, so it does seem a bit weird. Glad to see you got it resolved and appear to be back up and running.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

regression

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site

What did you restore? Do you mean factory reset?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy