problem with getting out from app

ntamim2006

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I use playerpro music player and until now everytime that i open the app its recognize all my new song and i can play them. Something happend and now the app dont refresh herself and i need to restart my nexus fot refresh the app...
Someone know how i can do that the app will refresh when i open it or what the best way to refresh app..

Posted via Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I use playerpro music player and until now everytime that i open the app its recognize all my new song and i can play them. Something happend and now the app dont refresh herself and i need to restart my nexus fot refresh the app...
Someone know how i can do that the app will refresh when i open it or what the best way to refresh app..

Posted via Android Central App

If there are problems with the App open system settings > applications > app (open the app) then clear cache. If that doesn't work then uninstall the reinstalling might help fix your issue.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Bront

May 21, 2012
Visit site
May want to check the Nexus music indexing services as well. I had that problem back on Froyo on some phones where I had to kill and restart the phone's music app to get it to reindex music, as most apps use the same internal phone index.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol