Music Album Cover Sync Issues

detn8r

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Sorry, I'm positive I should be posting this somewhere else, but I couldn't for the life of me find it.

I'm trying to add album covers using apps such as Cover Art Downloader and Album Cover Finder. It successfully locates the covers but it doesn't seem to be placing them into the album folders or hard coding them into the music files them selves. Does anyone have any experience with this, and could help out with what I might be doing wrong?

I'm trying to have them display in Google Music. I've just double checked, and there are album pictures in the music folders. Does Google Play recognize a specific album cover name? I also purchased the "donate" version of Cover Art Downloader so I could "hard code" the album covers in, but it doesn't seem to work either...

Cheers.

Just doing research, will these not work if the album covers are not stored on an SD card (aka won't work on a Nexus 5?)

Last edited:

antilles76

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I think your best bet is adding them to Google music on the desktop. If you go to the Google play website, click on music, click on my music and then library. From there you can go to the individual albums/songs and paste the art. You have to download it first. Many album covers can be found on wikipedia.

Posted via Android Central App