Waiting for the Yellow Nexus 5!

Harry Wild

May 25, 2013
Visit site
fTG9AF5SnfobehkNaHDmuHDEzQYzl1X6sKsEvnBGPTs3FBvc4AvGrPjD4DxJxkiatiE=w800

Hopefully, the rumors are correct! Yellow for Summer would great!

Last edited:

Harry Wild

May 25, 2013
Visit site
What rumors?

Posted via Android Central App
fTG9AF5SnfobehkNaHDmuHDEzQYzl1X6sKsEvnBGPTs3FBvc4AvGrPjD4DxJxkiatiE=w800

Along with red; a yellow will be also coming out afterward! I just waiting for it to be release. I just hope Google goes through with it before the Nexus 6 is release in July!

Last edited:

Harry Wild

May 25, 2013
Visit site
If Google does not offer it this month; I think it will not be offered since rumor has it that the new Nexus 6 is going be coming in July! I may wait to see what colors are offer in the new model and may end up with a 5 in Red!

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
If Google does not offer it this month; I think it will not be offered since rumor has it that the new Nexus 6 is going be coming in July! I may wait to see what colors are offer in the new model and may end up with a 5 in Red!

where are all of these rumors of a new nexus 6 coming in July and a nexus 5 being offered in Yellow i highly doubt any of this please post link to the article and is the site really reputable like android central, the verge, pocket now or some other real site? I was about to purchase the red one tonight but if these rumors are true i am waiting .

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
"Rumor has it." SMH

Everything I've seen about the release date is October - November.

I agree with you thats what the normal time frame is for nexus devices which is why i was asking these OP to provide where they got their information i pulled the trigger and got the red nexus 32gb and the wireless charger since i sold my white one didn't like the color been using the M8 since its a good phone but I miss stock.

Ccota08

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Am I the only one who realized that's just a regular Nexus 5 with a yellow bumper case? I can't be the only one who noticed this...

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Am I the only one who realized that's just a regular Nexus 5 with a yellow bumper case? I can't be the only one who noticed this...

nope i agree however when the red was spotted in the wild originally and google denied it existing people also said it was just the black one with a case and then a month or so later they had to release it as videos started appearing which turned out true it was a real red not just a case. So while it would be cool its a rumor, i just want these folks that are saying new nexus in June and crap to provide their source because the normal schedule is Sept or Oct usually around the same time as the iPhone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2