Having issues receiving pics with textra

Sami Witomski

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
For a couple of weeks now, all the pics coming in from other Android OS phones are coming through blank.

Pics from iOS phones are fine, but nothing from other Android phones work at all...is this a bad setting. On my side? Nexus 5 with all apps updated to current.

Posted via Android Central App

Iggymart

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Have you checked to see if their is an update to Textra from the Play Store? They are constantly updating. If this is not the case, have you tried rebooting in the past 2 weeks?

Sami Witomski

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
I have not. I'm not so much a fan of hangouts. I love textra, just wish I knew what it was acting weird. What size should I have for pic 1mb?

Posted via Android Central App

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
There are a few threads dealing with MMS problems. Likely causes look to be T-Mobile WiFi calling, or having an AT&T mvno carrier, including Straight Talk. I'm not entirely sure what the fix is, but it doesn't seem to be related specifically to Textra since the problem is relatively widespread between apps, phones, and carriers.

Sent from my LG-LG870 using Tapatalk 2

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I don't use Textra, but my recollection is that Textra has its own APN settings screen. If so, then you probably need to make some changes there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781