Navigation Bar No More Transparent!

Swapnil Borkar

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
So, I own the Nexus 4 and I had installed Google Now launcher over the stock launcher and the transparency was just fine. Today, I decided to switch to Action Launcher and imported the Google Now Launcher settings. It asked me again, to which Google Launcher was not present. So, I selected stock. Now, the problem is, my status bar remains transparent, which is how I like it, but the navigation bar is black. On all launchers. I tried rebooting, uninstalling and reinstalling Google Now Launcher, uninstalling Action Launcher, but no success. However when I swipe to Google Now from the Google Now launcher, it shows me a transparent navigation bar, but not on the home screen or lockscreen when using Google now launcher. What can I do?

Channan

Keyboard Warrior
Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
Maybe somehow your wallpaper got moved up or cut off at the bottom? Try re-applying the wallpaper and see if that helps.

zokster

Aug 2, 2014
Visit site
Maybe somehow your wallpaper got moved up or cut off at the bottom? Try re-applying the wallpaper and see if that helps.

This solved the problem for me. Thank you, man! Just reapply the wallpaper while you're using Google now launcher.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463