Nexus 5 Wobbly/Bent?

Paterick

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I just got a new Nexus 5 last week. I had a spigen neo hybrid case on it and something seemed "off" but I couldn't figure it out. When my diztronic case came in I put it on and it was clear that the phone was warped/bent a good bit. With the case lying on flat surface, trying to use the phone resulted in it rocking back and forth quite a bit. With no case on there is almost no rocking. It's almost like the phone is bent to allow the extruding camera to match the height of the other side? Putting the phone face down and it does wobble meaning the screen is not flat.

Imagine a diagonal line from the top left of the screen to the bottom right. The opposite corners are bent towards you although it seems more pronounced on the corner where the camera is located.

Is this normal? Should it be completely flat when lying with the screen down or is the bend there so that it can be used without a case and lay flat on its back without rocking back and forth?

maxburn

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Seems normal. First off the camera sticks out and second the phone has a curved back, that's the way it's going to be.

Face down the phone should be completely flat though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney