03-11-2019 11:13 AM
57 123
tools
    You are such a genius. How could you figure this out. It really work.
    05-03-2018 06:50 PM
    That magnet trick works in my case too.
    Camera focus not working + "buzzing" sound on Huawei P8.
    Took a magnet near camera until "buzzing" sound stopped and focus is working again.
    Thanks a lot !
    06-04-2018 04:52 AM
    Fixed...actually the magnet works but not for so long...so what i did was open the phone...then hoover the magnet around the lens ...the camera kept shifting position until a point where the focus was on point and sound had stop..so i picked a clue and stick it there...easy .am taking pictures like before..
    08-01-2018 07:07 AM
    My HTC One A9 developed the camera problems after i made the last payment...sigh. it's exactly 2 years old so its not worth the time to repair it so might as well upgrade. The front facing camera works fine, but the rear vibrates, hums, and wont focus. Too bad, because the main reason i chose it was because it was the best cam on the market at the time. Probably try the LG V40, when the price goes down
    12-14-2018 08:10 AM
    Magnet worked perfectly on my HTC. I'm so happy I read this because I was planning on buying a new phone because of this issue. Didn't even have to glue the magnet in place. I just attached it and put the cover back on and it holds it in place.
    Thanks!!
    02-23-2019 10:57 AM
    Solved!!! Solved!!!!!
    Ok i had the same problem and tried every software solution i could think of, then i realized that it is a hardware problem so before i bought a new camera i did this. Dont ask me what made me think of it but this is just how my brain works. While the camera app was open and it was buzzing all around ,i took a tiny ,tiny neodymium magnet and put it near the main camera opening on the rear and all of a sudden the buzzing and shaking stopped. So i put a little drop of ca glue to hold it in place and now its fixed, well sort of, at least temporarily till i can buy a new camera assembly. I was trying to think of why this fixed the issue but im kind of burnt out right now, any help is always appreciated.
    It worked, you are a genius!
    03-10-2019 01:53 AM
    Solved!!! Solved!!!!!
    Ok i had the same problem and tried every software solution i could think of, then i realized that it is a hardware problem so before i bought a new camera i did this. Dont ask me what made me think of it but this is just how my brain works. While the camera app was open and it was buzzing all around ,i took a tiny ,tiny neodymium magnet and put it near the main camera opening on the rear and all of a sudden the buzzing and shaking stopped. So i put a little drop of ca glue to hold it in place and now its fixed, well sort of, at least temporarily till i can buy a new camera assembly. I was trying to think of why this fixed the issue but im kind of burnt out right now, any help is always appreciated.
    I did the same and it's working perfectly fine for me. You can use the magnet in the broken handsfree.
    03-11-2019 11:13 AM
57 123