A better photo gallery app?

JeffDenver

Banned
May 3, 2010
Visit site
Thanks everyone for recommending Quickpic, but, alas, it is not interested in sorting by location/date (as per the OP.)

I've since found Eagle Eye, which will group by Places or Countries, which is more helpful. It, however, doesn't offer the timeline view, sorted by places, as IOS does it. But it's a good start.

Is this the app you tried?

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...etails?id=eu.bischofs.eagleeye&token=tFbLbUIM

I installed it...that is kind of a cool feature.

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Eagle Eye looks pretty interesting.

One thing I would really like to see is the ability to leave location (indeed, all tagging) turned on in the camera but then the option to strip it out when sharing an image.

MADDROID1

May 29, 2014
Visit site
I too recently came to Android from Apple. I miss the Apple album feature of simply sliding the photos into place in whatever order you want. I have been searchung for that capability from an Android app but haven`t had any luck.

Sent through Verizon from my Samsung Galaxy S5

Shilohcane

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
If you're worried about privacy I would run very fast away from anything Google, particularly Gmail and Android. The way I see it, Android, and the Nexus line especially, is primarily a honeytrap for gathering personal information.

I mean, it pains me to think about it. The way Google Now mines your personal info is the most obnoxious flaunting of privacy I've seen in twenty years online. Sure, you can turn it off, but that only hides it from you.

Apple also sells you data. Apple collects customer data to track purchases and make future transactions easier and its Apple policies say that it can share some information.

At least Google has never stolen money from me like Apple has, that stole $300 from me in replacement scams with defective replacement phones.

Class Action Lawsuit Claims Apple Sells Customer Data
Class Action Lawsuit Claims Apple Sells Customer Data - The Mac Observer

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta