09-01-2017 07:19 PM
94 ... 234
tools
    I just met a similar problem recently, a web "winyourphone.club" keep making pop-ups on my browser!After I have installed adblock on my samsung internet, It seems that it stopped on my samsung internet browser, should I worried about virus problem?I've downloaded a bunch of antivirus and antimalware apps but both of them scanned nothing!
    03-26-2017 04:26 AM
    did factory reset twice on my cell and tablet and the ads still popup and it download and installs new apps on its own and this came built into the cell/tablet cause for my cell i just removed the facebook app and whatsapp and it started doing it and it never stop, my tablet it just started on its own cause i haven't downloaded any new apps in months and it was fine until last night that it started on its own but like i said i did the factory reset two times and it doesn't go away

how do i figure out which app to take out if it can be done that is alot of these apps wont let me take them out.
    03-31-2017 07:58 PM
    Hi i randomly found this site on my G5 using chrome while i was searching for answers about my phone and just like a few of you i as well get multiple full screen adds and even opens up google play store at times.
    My question is what are the best programs to use on melware n anti virus for our G5's. I recently installed the paid avg anti virus but that only stopped some of the full screen apps so i need to find a paid internet security program that will hopefully stop it.
    04-01-2017 01:41 AM
    I sort of forgot to also say my phone is maybe a month old and lightly used at that plus my daughters mom has the same phone as me n she uses fb app n messenger plus instagram N snapchat and of course text but majority its for netflix and she has the same issues with the adds as well
    04-01-2017 01:44 AM
    Believe me all of you download this free anti-virus called "malwarebytes"

It will scan your whole android and find the problem
    Malwarebytes worked wonderfully for me!
    Thanks David Spaho!
    I downloaded a pdf file for mechanic diagram and I forgot about it and that was the malware, a couple days later Surprise! Pop up ads all over the place and I just couldn't understand. I was 2 steps away from a factory reset! Malwarebytes deleted 2 malware files in a flash, anti-virus apps did not find the culprit!
    04-18-2017 12:03 AM
    I have tried all the things written above, but I have com up with a solution that doesn't involve any simply because they didn't work.
    These random pop ups can be caused by either:
    a) com.android.comp.download which is a shady service that runs in the background
    b) an app called QuickSearch that has an icon similar to Google's.
    To get rid of those, go to Settings -> Apps -> All Apps and look for the aforementioned apps. When you get there Clear Cache then Force Stop then disable the app. It should fix the problem.
    After that clear the cache of your browser and run a trustworthy cleaner (such as Norton's).
    This should make you feel like you did some spring cleaning. Let me know if it works for you.
    04-30-2017 12:34 PM
    Either factory reset your phone, or get a good malware/anti-virus app.
    So this is also currently happening to me. It didn't start till after I factory reset my phone to make room because my phone no longer had any space and was acting up. I downloaded only apps I was using before. When I tried a top malware removal, it only shows one of my apps as being risky but this app did not cause this issue before the factory reset? The only differences to my phone are the reset, the new Verizon update, and I used a different background theme than I did before
    05-13-2017 12:38 AM
    Check the new app installed. Some apps showing any random apps when you are connected to the internet.
    05-14-2017 09:07 PM
    Hi there! Try something that i did and seems that there are no more pop ups on my phone. Settings ----> apps ----> Chrome ----> Notifications and block them!
    05-20-2017 02:59 AM
    I was facing the same problem as u guys are facing.... I scanned my device completely and then i found an app which i downloaded from some where other than the playstore and that was creating the problem

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-D...w?usp=drivesdk

Its a screenshot of the malware detected
    05-30-2017 12:48 AM
    First Thing you do, is to check your recent installs, mainly it would be an application installed out of the play store, check your recent apps and uninstall any app got a promotion or seems suspicious, in my case it was Instagram auto hashtag software, when i removed it, so far it looks okay.
    06-27-2017 04:49 AM
    I have had the same issue for about a week. Ran MalwareBytes, didn't work. Deleted a bunch of apps, didn't work.

The last time I went to my home screen, the ad was there. My phone also was showing a message about smart charging or something like that.

What I did was on the top right of the home screen, when the ad is showing, simply tap the icon in the top right corner and click disable. I haven't had an ad pop up since.
    07-27-2017 07:07 PM
    As I said elsewhere, there is a current thread on Adguard. Read it!
    07-27-2017 07:29 PM
    I have this problem too. I'm wondering if it stems from the Facebook app.

They are full screen adds for me.
    I have the same issue. I have the same ads. I have noticed that it happens after I go live. It hasn't happened all day and now all of a sudden I go live and I start getting the ads. I've cleared the cache and all it still happens.
    08-10-2017 08:28 PM
    Go to task manager, (not application manager)and check the downloaded aps. you will find the cpu Ram uses but not the app icon. Click on uninstall from there. it will ask to remove as administrator do that and uninstall.

Cheers !!!
    08-22-2017 04:09 AM
    Honestly, if the problems persist for this long and are far too thorough to remove using conventional ways, I always recommend a factory reset. Granted, users who do not keep backups can get burnt from this, but that is a lesson you learn. For more concerned users, I recommend changing your relevant passwords as well.

Downloading random applications and clicking shady links can lead to this.
    08-22-2017 06:31 AM
    Honestly, if the problems persist for this long and are far too thorough to remove using conventional ways, I always recommend a factory reset. Granted, users who do not keep backups can get burnt from this, but that is a lesson you learn. For more concerned users, I recommend changing your relevant passwords as well.

Downloading random applications and clicking shady links can lead to this.
    I had to end up doing a factory reset. No more ads
    08-23-2017 12:01 PM
    To be fair, it's not that surprising. The apps, even popular ones can get hijacked or malicious ads pushed through their ad program. So no one is safe from that, but being extra careful can be a benefit.
    08-24-2017 07:37 AM
    Sorry, we don't allow discussion about Lucky Patcher here. Thread closed.
    09-01-2017 07:19 PM
94 ... 234