Anybody get the 4.4.3 update yet?

longtime44

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
T-Mobile pushed it out 4.4.3 for nexus devices. My question is did anyone not on t-mobile like AT&T get the update yet?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

maverick7526

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
T-Mobile pushed it out 4.4.3 for nexus devices. My question is did anyone not on t-mobile like AT&T get the update yet?

T-Mobile did not update the nexus, Google did. They announced it.

Posted via NSA Spy Van 37...... Free candy??

dkreeg

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
I thought for sure I'd have the update for my Google play addition...arrg nothing yet.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

kd0h

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site

T-Mobile doesn't update the Nexus, Google does...

Posted via Android Central App

longtime44

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Yes I know google updated the phone. Thank you. t-mobile was the company that got the ball rolling.

jj14x

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
You really don't have to wait. If you are comfortable with connecting your phone to your computer, and running an ABD command (after installing the ABD on your PC, it will take just one ADB command to update (you don't have to be rooted, and you won't lose your data - though I always recommend backing up your data anyway).

Or you can just wait for it to be pushed to your phone, which may take a few days (this is not a huge update - just bugfixes primarily)

If you are rooted, you just download the OTA zip file to your phone, and flash it.

theduder

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I sideloaded last night. Awesome.

Battery seems better. This AM, it went down to 99% after 1.5 hrs off the charger.

Then, I was on a 164 min phone call on speaker. Battery was still at 78%!

Now at 68% after a few more calls and regular work day activities. Went off charger at 6:05 (7hrs 5min ago)

The new dialer is sweet. The overall experience is snappier.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

chad783

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I am curious how long it will take before they release it on the website where you can sideload it compared to the OTA. I haven't heard of anyone getting it OTA at all. I wonder how long Google will wait to send it out OTA. Should be interesting.

ianhanson85

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
My nexus has been dropping 5-8 percent an hour on standby.... Good to see the update improves the battery drain. I was ready to switch phones.

Posted via Android Central App