uploaded songs disappearing

eraserss

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
I've uploaded a few songs to my phone. Everything worked fine at first. I saw it appearing in my phone after I uploaded it. However, after a few hours, the songs disappeared when I checked the phone again. Not sure what have caused this problem.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! How did you transfer the music files--did you drag and drop them while the phone was connected via USB? What folder did you transfer them to? Have you tried using a file manager app to look? What music app are you using?

eraserss

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
I've been using windows media player to sync my music files to my phone. It worked fine until recently. The songs started disappearing. Is there any music app that you would reccomend?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I prefer using Google Play Music. My entire 6000+ song library is uploaded into the cloud, and I can stream my music from any device or computer. I can also download the music locally if I want to listen without an internet connection.

If I actually wanted to transfer music to my Nexus 5, I would just use Windows Explorer to drag and drop the files over to the Music folder. Google Play Music can play those music tracks easily.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34