Bluetooth Connection

billsteiner

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
I have a Nexus 5 running Android 4.4.3 and was wondering if I can connect it to my laptop running Windows Ultimate 64 SP1 using Bluetooth and transfer files between the devices? Can anyone confirm that I can?
Thanks

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I would imagine Bluetooth transfer would work - to be safe, you can also try a wireless transfer method as suggested above by N4Newbie.

billsteiner

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm not certain about Bluetooth, but I am certain that if you try this https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...s/details?id=com.sand.airdroid&token=dj7Nq6iB you will find it is way more awesome than anything you could have imagined.

Thanks will try that but would really like to see if I can do it with Bluetooth first. Maybe the problem I am having is related to the problem I am having using the USB cable. When I use the USB cable I see the Nexus 5 in Windows Explorer and its folders on the Nexus 5 while its in the Camera PTP mode but the Nexus 5 disappears when I switch to the Media device mode (MTP). I have downloaded and installed the ADB drivers but still have the problem.
My Nexus 7 works fine in both modes.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad