Share your car mount!!!

JeffDenver

Banned
May 3, 2010
Visit site
Bought my BF this one...the nice thing about it is that if you want to pick up the phone, you just grab it...it slips easily in and out. It's also really portable, since there's no suction involved.

airframe-black-white-renders-r0.png

Kenu Airframe - Kenu

$25 with free shipping (and the free shipping was fast for me). It sounds pricy for what you get, but it feels like premium material, and the spring is very strong. The arms are grippy as well...it will not lose anything it can grip.

Depth might not be enough for some extended battery phone cases. But my BF has a Galaxy S3 with an otterbox case and it fits fine.

str8bucs

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Bought my BF this one...the nice thing about it is that if you want to pick up the phone, you just grab it...it slips easily in and out. It's also really portable, since there's no suction involved.

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0097/0002/t/11/assets/airframe-black-white-renders-r0.png?6031
Kenu Airframe - Kenu

$25 with free shipping (and the free shipping was fast for me). It sounds pricy for what you get, but it feels like premium material, and the spring is very strong. The arms are grippy as well...it will not lose anything it can grip.

Depth might not be enough for some extended battery phone cases. But my BF has a Galaxy S3 with an otterbox case and it fits fine.

Yeah I have that too but the problem I have is I didn't want a charging cable all over the place. Definitely a great holder but the way my vents are set up its always on an angle.

Posted via Android Central App

JeffDenver

Banned
May 3, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I have that too but the problem I have is I didn't want a charging cable all over the place. Definitely a great holder but the way my vents are set up its always on an angle.

The mount turns as well. You can spin it 360 degrees. So it should be adjustable to any type of vent.

antilles76

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm using this which is left over from my Droid DNA. It's pretty much a universal mount. I'm not using the supplies jumper as it activates car mode on the DNA and I'm not sure what it'd do to the Nexus. I like it because it's expandable (you can use it with any 'large' phone and case). Also, it can mount to the window or dash. I got mine from Verizon for $15 without the charger. They may still have them if you're interested.

Amazon.com: iBOLT xProDock Kit for HTC: Cell Phones & Accessories

str8bucs

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm using this which is left over from my Droid DNA. It's pretty much a universal mount. I'm not using the supplies jumper as it activates car mode on the DNA and I'm not sure what it'd do to the Nexus. I like it because it's expandable (you can use it with any 'large' phone and case). Also, it can mount to the window or dash. I got mine from Verizon for $15 without the charger. They may still have them if you're interested.

Amazon.com: iBOLT xProDock Kit for HTC: Cell Phones & Accessories

yeah thats looks nice

bjrosen

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Get one that has a built in QI charger, don't even consider a non-QI mount. I have my QI mount attached to the air-conditioning louvers instead of the windsheild, it makes it easy to use the N5 for navigation because it's within easy reach. The QI charger eliminates the need to plug a cable into the phone so it's much easier to pop the phone into and out of the charger.

2014-06-17 11.43.21.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Lerway-Univer...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3715580

Last edited:

str8bucs

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Get one that has a built in QI charger, don't even consider a non-QI mount. I have my QI mount attached to the air-conditioning louvers instead of the windsheild, it makes it easy to use the N5 for navigation because it's within easy reach. The QI charger eliminates the need to plug a cable into the phone so it's much easier to pop the phone into and out of the charger.

View attachment 123849

What brand is it?

Posted via Android Central App