4.4.4 Factory Images Posted

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I just got it on my nexus 7. I was hoping it would change the default runtime from Dalvic to Art but no dice. I have read that Google is officially going with ART as the default starting with the next release. That must mean android 5.0.

You know how to change it manually?

scipper77

May 6, 2014
Visit site
You know how to change it manually?

Yes, but I'm not sure if it isn't official because it needs more optimization or if it's a finished product and the delay is to give developers a chance to make sure there apps will work with ART. I switched to ART on my S5 but my nexus 7 is still Dalvic.

Alex Karim

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Received the update. I've been having the same radio issue since February and still no luck. I got a lemon :/

Posted via Android Central App

gidgiddonihah

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Received the update. I've been having the same radio issue since February and still no luck. I got a lemon :/

Posted via Android Central App
If you are still having issues after the last couple of updates, call Google and ask for a replacement. They will ask you to factory reset and send you an RMA when that doesn't work. I know my Nexus 5 doesn't like a weak signal (it is more likely to drop signal when signal is incredibly weak than other handsets) but I don't have issues 99% of the time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish