Problems with Service, T-Mobile blames phone...What to do?

ashakouri1

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I have a Google Nexus 5 unlocked and I am having trouble with my phone/service at my house and at my work. I run the speed tests on LTE and I get anywhere from 54 KB/sec to 300 KB/sec. The issue is that my gmail doesn't refresh it keeps says "retry no connection," my instagram doesn't load all the pictures and I constantly have to refresh, my gmail outbox folder doesn't send the emails.

I have to constantly restart my phone to have my prior emails sync and send out. I tweeted and emailed t-mobile and they say they are having "Excellent Coverage" at zip code 90067 (work) and 90069 (home). They told me that it could be my t-mobile nexus 5.

Is there anyway to confirm if it is the service or the phone? I don't want to get a replacement Nexus 5, just to find out it is the service.

It is getting frustrating that images don't sync, email doesn't sync, I can't download my MMS, etc. I took out my sim card and I reset the network defaults, I even switch between LTE and 3G(HSPA+) and nothing works and no one can give me a straight answer.