Strange Google Search Results

ordurves

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
I can't explain this:
I am on a Nexus 5 with latest update 4.4
My wife has a Motorola Droid DNA running 4.3

In the last week or so, every time she performs a search using Google on her phone, the search history shows up on my phone!!

What the heck is that all about????? For what its worth everytime this happened we were in the same care together or same room.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Just to be sure, on both of your phones, go to Settings>Accounts-Google, and see whose accounts are listed. Now go to Google Settings>Search & Now>Accounts & privacy>Google Account, and see whose accounts are listed there. Finally, open Chrome on both phones, tap Menu>Settings, and see whose Google account shows up at the top.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
So did you actually find out the reason for the searches showing up on the other person's phone? Was it an account issue?

rcca

May 17, 2014
Visit site
Not yet. My wife sleeps with her phone as if it were a new born
I wonder how many women do sleep with their phone? I read most do? Told that to my friends, they said no way. Mine doesn't.
I do see lot woman hold their phone In their hand while driving and walking. Oh well, to each and their own.Yes I know that answer, us men have belts, so our phones is in a belt holster, sleeping with it, don't have that answer? fall asleep with it? Mine on the counter in airplane mode, wife is in her purse.

Last edited:

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Check out forums dedicated to women having extramarital affairs and you'll find they all have developed ways to keep their husbands away from their phones - including sleeping with the phone under the pillow... :)

ordurves

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
Finally got to her phone. Checked the Google settings and Chrome settings.....nothing! My account was not logged into on her phone. All her information was there. Very strange!

So did you actually find out the reason for the searches showing up on the other person's phone? Was it an account issue?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac