EnigmaticPsychotic

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Running Android L, battery life seems worse not better.

It varies. Most of the time I was experiencing better life over all. I've been running ART since i got my N5 not long after launch, and I would say that teh difference is greater after trying the L preview than it was switching to ART.

ConTejas

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Ran the L preview for a few days after it was released. If you run only the Google apps that have been optimized the battery life was amazing. Load up all of your apps and it's crap, so yeah, there you go. ART does seem a bit snappier but definitely not even close of a performance improvement (if at all) for me to give up Xposed + GB.

ConTejas

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Now 16 hours and still 80%.....Gobsmacked :mad:
Doing what? Just sitting in deep sleep with a good wifi/data connection? I use a custom kernel (linaro version of Franco) but I have no problem getting 1.5 to 2 days and 4+hrs of SOT still using dalvik (xposed/gb ftw). That's wifi and data always on (not scanning), terrible cell reception at work in a concrete bunker, syncing everything with el Goog, 3 emails syncing often, etc. I do use Greenify though (as it's awesome). Just wondering if you're using the device. What you're doing and definitely your cell signal strength is huge. Just saying 18hrs...80% doesn't really say much. For sh*ts and giggles I've put my N5 in airplane mode before bed and not lose even 1% in almost 15hrs...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia