Best Pure Android Experience

Best Pure(close to pure) Android Experience

• Total voters

Asmello44

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
I am looking at getting a new android phone and I absolutely love my Nexus 7. Which device has the best pure(or almost pure) Android Experience?

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
so in reality i should probably just stick it out with my 5s and wait until the nexus 6 comes out most likely

most definitely if you can wait that is. There hasnt been any confirmation that a Nexus 6 will be getting made, its likely there will be one, but no one knows for certain. We should know more in the next few months. From what I've read Motorola will be making the next Nexus so if you can wait I would recommend it

Bront

May 21, 2012
Visit site
The only options other than the N5 are some of the Google Play versions of other phones, currently the Moto G and the HTC One (M8). The N5 is a great phone though.

32gig

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
Other than the nexus 5, you can go with the nexus 4, moto x, moto g and any of the google play editions.. But is more economical to get the nexus phones..

Posted via Android Central App

Davehow

Banned
Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Right now Moto and Sony. They're also the fastest version updaters of them all now. Both were within 4 weeks of nexus for the last update.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01