Hi,

I am using Google Now and have set up my HOME location to my house number and street etc. So it is accurately
    pinpointed. But when I try and set my WORK location I can't get a accurate location from the available locations
    when I start typing in my work address. The closest position it recognises is another building about 500 yards away.

I have set up Commute Share with my other half and have all the setting on her and my phone correct. But neither
    of us get any cards displayed in Google Now to show when we have arrived or left work.

So the only thing I can think of is that as my WORK location is not close enough to where my actual work location
    is and Google does not recognise that I am at or have left work. (My other half has the same problem with
    her WORK location not being accurately pinpointed and she has has to select another building about 800 yards away).

Does anyone know if this would be the case as to why Google Now does not show the Commute Share cards?
    If so can someone explain if it is possible to accurately pinpoint a WORK location even if the address does
    not come up as an option when trying to set WORK in Google Now. (FYI. I have tried to put a pin at my work location
    on Google Maps while signed in, to then tell Google Now that that is my WORK location, but I can not see
    any why of getting it to accept this).

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated as I have trawled the inet and can not find a way to get this to work.

Cheers.

FYI.

My Phone is a NEXUS 5 running Android 5.0.1
    01-08-2015 02:21 AM