When I receive calls over bluetooth, the phone changes the volume for ringer and media to zero. It does this with two separate devices. This is a new problem since 5.0. To fix it, I have to reboot the phone. Any ideas?
    02-07-2015 07:59 PM
    Does it only stay at zero while the Bluetooth headset is connected, and then revert back to normal when you disconnect? Or does it stay at zero regardless?

Have you tried a cache partition wipe? http://forums.androidcentral.com/nex...-recovery.html
    pirateghostabc likes this.
    02-07-2015 10:07 PM
    It does NOT return to normal after the call. I will do withe wipe. Thanks for the link.

Edit: I did the wipe and tested the phone. Same problem exists. BT audio and phone work. When you receive phone call, media and ring volume go to zero and stay there, even after hanging up call. When I put the two volumes back up and go to home menu, those two volumes return automatically down to zero. The only way to fix it is to reboot the phone.

Double Edit: What is really happening here is the notifications are going to none and I can't move them from that without rebooting. That is why my call and media show up as zero volume.

Final Update: It was talking caller ID app that was causing the problem.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    02-08-2015 08:05 AM