Still worth a look?

UptownWebhead

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Best Buy in my area has some refurbished 32GB N5's going for $260, looking to get my cousin a replacement for his cheap Blu phone. Anyone able to get their hands on a Nexus 5 recently? Please let me know, any feedback would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Posted via the Android Central App

Seronac

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
The N5 is my everyday carry phone. I love it and Lollipop works fine on it. At a price like that, it would be hard to make a mistake.

scgf

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I recently bough a brand new red Nexus 5 from eBay. It came from Hong Kong and the box had Russian printing on it. It is my third - I sold the previous two along the way thinking there was something better out there. I since bought a OnePlus One, an LG G3, and a Lumia 930. In the end I couldn't rid myself of the hankering for another Nexus 5. The 6 is way too big to be my daily phone, but the N5 is perfect. With Lollipop 5.1 it is slick and fast and the screen is really impressive. Even the camera is giving me really nice photos - better than I was getting on my other phones. The N5 HDR+ mode is excellent.

I say go for it, there isn't really anything much better around right now. I had a play with the Samsung Galaxy S6 yesterday and wasn't anywhere near as impressed as I thought I might be. There's a lot to be said for the stock Android experience of the N5.

AndroidDario

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
I am using it everyday since December 2013, it's a great phone, my first Android experience and I love it! Still today, I can't find a good alternative to it. Samsung S6 and HTC M9 can't compare with its smoothness, style and Android stock experience. That's why I am still using it. I like the Nexus 6, but we are in April and in 6 months a new Nexus will arrive. I will keep and enjoy my Nexus 5 until then and keep this glorious Nexus 5 as a backup phone.
The Nexus 5 is the best value for money phone you can get (if you can get one), and one of those phone that worth to be kept.
Hope Google will partnership with LG again for its next Nexus phone. Until then...I have my great Nexus 5. Just waiting to receive the OTA 5.1!

Darrkman

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Best Buy in my area has some refurbished 32GB N5's going for $260, looking to get my cousin a replacement for his cheap Blu phone. Anyone able to get their hands on a Nexus 5 recently? Please let me know, any feedback would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I only JUST have up my N5 this week for a new Samsung. Getting a Nexus for $260 is a great deal and one you should pull the trigger on. My Nexus 5 was the greatest phone I've ever owned.

Sent from my Galaxy S6

AndroidDario

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
It's true. The Nexus 5 is the best phone I've owned too. The best value, the best Android stock experience, the best good looking smartphone alternative from 2 years on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463